söndag 22 maj 2011

Ytterligare Moskva-fotograf..

Titta in på Lisa Shukovs fina Moskva bilder som hon även säljer... Klicka här. http://www.lisashukov.com/
Om henne:Lisa Shukov Photography:

 I am an expat photographer currently living in Moscow, Russia. Over the past four years I have enjoyed roaming around and capturing this majestic and harsh city in a way that expats can relate to, turning these photographs into special memories. I love the architecture of Moscow, from the grandest of Stalin's creations down to the small orthodox gems that I feel gives this city its true flavor. My first few years were spent visiting these wonderful monuments, regardless of the weather, to get their true feel. Now I love the stark beauty of autumn and winter here, the quality of light found only in true Northern climates. I enjoy photographing this moodiness of the city and I think those that live here or visit for any length of time can easily relate to this. Street photography is my passion. I never know what I will find on a day or evening out which is why it is so special. The metro, the winding streets leading one into the next, the small overlooked Orthodox churches, real Russians living in this city, the never-ending traffic queues, the fabulous rooftop views, the over the top night life, the list goes on..... it all fascinate me. Thanks for visiting my website!


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar