fredag 29 november 2013

Sovjet och Kambodja... psykologen berättar..

Marilyn Murray är en amerikansk psykolog som skriver om mental hälsa i Ryssland. Hon har egna ryska rötter men en lång karriär som psykolog i USA. I dag skriver hon i MT om sina observationer av likheter mellan Sovjetunionen och Kambodja.

Hon börjar så här..

I toured the Nazi death camps of Dachau in Germany and Terezin in Czechoslovakia in the 1970s and have stood in front of the Lubyanka in Moscow, where thousands were annihilated by the KGB. I also learned of the horrors of Soviet gulags from members of my own family and many of my Russian students. But the reality of inhuman torture never impacted me as deeply as walking through the Killing Fields and S21 prison of the infamous Сommunist Khmer Rouge in Cambodia.

Läs artikeln här. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar