We are happy to invite you to the next art salon, where we show Russian and
Soviet art of the 20th century.
As always, we can offer a glass of wine and a cup of coffee.
This time we show some new acquisitions, painted by Natalia Gippius and
Konstantin Lekomtsev - These two artists are also featured at our exhibition
"Soviet Moscow" at the Andriaka Academy of fine arts (closes April 21).
For example, the following:
- Portrait of 1st year student - large canvas
- Hotel Rossiya has been built - 1967 large canvas
- Girl on Chair, 1960s
- Portrait of Boy, 1930s
- Demonstration in front of the Kremlin
- Kolkhoz Woman
- Student in Red Sweater - 1970s
- The Kremlin walls - 1960s
- "The Worker and the Kolkhoz Woman" at the ВДНХ - VDNKh - Exhibition of Economical achievements, 1962
- In the workshop, 1950s
- Cows at the ВДНХ - VDNKh - Exhibition of Economical achievements,1960s
- Portrait of Old woman
It takes place Saturday April 13, 13.00 - 18.00
The address is Petrovsky Bulvar 17, 2nd entrance, flat 23 (4th floor -
domofon 23) - it is between the metros Pushkinskaya and Trubnaya Ploshyad
Moscow +7 903 790-6099