tisdag 30 april 2013

Varför jag älskar Ryssland...

Läs artikeln från dagens MT där Marilyn Murray, amerikansk psykolog
med ryska rötter som under lång tid bott och verkat i Moskva Ryssland berättar om varför hon trots många svårigheter fortsätter att komma tillbaka till Moskva.

En av hennes slutsatser i artikeln, 'Why I love Russia (Despite everything)' är denna:

"In the U.S., I do not know my neighbors in the condo building where I live. No one in the supermarket where I shop ever greets me by name or knows when I am in or out of the country. I can travel all over town and rarely see anyone I know, and that city is one-fourth the size of Moscow. Yet in Moscow, I have been in the center of this huge city and have run into as many as five people I know well in one day. It makes me feel very much "at home," and I understand why Moscow is sometimes called "a large village." This exciting, outrageous, captivating and sometimes dangerous city will always own a piece of my heart."


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar