lördag 14 juli 2012

Petrovka Artstudio

Cheburashka och Gena över Moskva av Davina Garrido




Duktiga Davina som driver Petrovka Artstudio hälsar nya och gamla studenter med följande...



Hi everyone
I hope you are enjoying your holidays:) happy!
Just got back from a nice break in the finger lakes NY. IT was fab and I got some new ideas for our classes.
I am now jet lagged and thought I'd get some work done while waiting to sleep!
My dates for the summer morning classes have changed a bit so here they are. You just let me know if you want to come and bring anyone you like to join(age 3-7 yrs).   
I am doing these on an ad hoc basis so come if you are in town.
Time of class is 11am-12.15pm. 600rbls per class(discounted to 500rbls if you bring more than one child)
 21st July
28th July
 4th August
11th August
18th August- no class
25th August- no class
As of September 1st. we will be back to our regular sessions but I thought I would let you know about availability and a reminder of times etc 
Art and storytelling 10-45- 12noon (500rbls)( 3 Saturdays a month)  
Age 3-5yrs
There is space for 2 more child on this class.
Art and Storytelling 2-3.30pm(600rble)(every Saturday)
Age 5-7yrs
There is space for 1 more child on this class  
Advanced class (inc.art theory and history)
age 8-12yrs
Class full 

Please forward this on to anyone who has children in Moscow over the summer period and looking forward to seeing you.

Davina, artstudiomoscow@yahoo.com

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar